Tuesday, February 3, 2009

EXCITING TIMES & mo!

Whatup folks? Wanted to give you guys an update on what's going on with me and the music. As you can see from the pics, we began shooting a music video Photobucket this passed weekend. It went pretty well. I want to thank everyone who showed up for there cameos and if you didn't you will have a second chance this weekend hopefully. Donnie Leapheart of Pyramid Pictures Photobucket is directing the video for me of course. The video is for a song that I have featuring Naira and produced by Amdex of Clan DestinedPhotobucket . It's called "Sun Among Stars" and it's some beautiful shit. Some of you may know, that I have a new project called "Exciting Times" that I'll be releasing on March 6th. This song does not appear on it, as it will appear on my following project of the same name "Sun Among Stars." I'm an Independent Artist, I can do dat. LOL.
"Exciting Times" is my street album and will feature some of my favorite independent talents such as Illastrate
Photobucket , Clan Destined, Binkis Recs, Mojo SwaggerPhotobucket , Nefarious Photobucket, SinSkyy, Rock Most, Boog Brwn, Stahhr, D.R.U.G.S. and many mo. You're gonna get a full serving of what Ozy Reigns and the Atlanta Hip-Hop community has to offer. Feel free to check me on the iTunes. Google the kid if you want. Look forward to a plethora of hot shit and I'm gonna look forward to providing it.

Peace,
OZ

3 comments:

  1. hey ozzy,
    im deja im going to
    enjoy reading your blog
    it looks very interesting =)

    thanks for following me; i just
    wanted to introduce myself to you

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yesterday I just breezed through and i decided to come back and check you out for real.

    Liking what im seeing, reading, and hearing.

    keep up the good work hun and feel free to hit me up whenever! Ciao!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just heard a few of your trackz. Feels like that real hip hop that's been missing from the mainstream for so long.

    I'm loookin' forward to hearin' more joints.
    And if you in the NYC, I'll be sure to come check you out (if I ain't gotta work that night)

    Oh yeah, Good lookin' out on suscribing to my blog....

    ReplyDelete