Friday, January 23, 2009

How I maintain.

Want to know how I maintain? It's the same way that most successful people do. I keep a positive outlook on life and stay focused on what I am trying to accomplish from day to day. A lot of people you know are raining on your parade and they may not even realize it. The bottom line is you're letting them. So stop it. Make good thought-out decisions and be confident in them. It's not easy to be a trendsetter or a visionary. You have to learn to say "FUCK EM." If they don't enhance your life in anyway say "FUCK EM." Haters don't have shit going in life so they don't want anyone else to either. Even some of your "friends" throw salt sometimes. If you care about them, call them on it. Ain't no room for constant negativity in my circle for real. Anyone who wants to fuck with me on any level needs to make note of that.Photobucket
B E Z,
OZ

1 comment:

  1. "It's not easy to be a trendsetter or a visionary. You have to learn to say 'Fuck Em'"

    --I love this I wish more people thought this way ;)

    ReplyDelete